It’s just easier than carrying cash or using checks — and more secure, at that. It can also help you earn rewards with our Michigan Made Checking.
- Use money from your checking account without having to write a check
- Welcome at places that won't accept checks
- Faster and easier than writing checks
- Access to cash throughout the U.S. and around the world
- Joint account holders may each receive a card (no need to share one checkbook)
- Make withdrawals, transfers, inquiries, and deposits (where allowed) at ATM terminals
- Nationwide surcharge-free ATM network
- Get cash back at participating merchants when using PIN debit
- Save on the cost of ordering checks
- Avoid carrying large amounts of money
- Authorization process limits your risk for lost or stolen cards
- Better way to track your purchases
- Receive receipts for every transaction
- Each transaction appears on your monthly statement
Protect your card from unauthorized online purchases at participating merchant websites. It's simple to set up and free of charge. Register your card here.
Credit vs. Debit
Choose "credit" over "debit" when making purchases with your TRUE Community debit card. The funds still come out of your account the same way. The funds are deducted directly from your checking account—no service fees, no finance charges.
Plus, it's easier because you don't have to remember your PIN number!
Mobile pay is here! Use Apple Pay®, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay® to make purchases with the touch of your phone. Forgot your wallet at home? That's not a problem with digital wallets.
It's easy to find the closest surcharge-free ATM no matter where you find yourself.
Search by ZIP code online to find the address, along with a map, to the nearest ATMs.
Use your mobile phone to text your current location (address or ZIP code or intersection) to 692667 (MYCOOP). You'll receive a text message back that lists the surcharge-free ATMs near you.*
Download the free locator app that displays a map and addresses of the nearest CO-OP ATMs to your location.
*The service is free, but standard text messaging rates apply.
Do you plan on traveling out of state soon? Let us know! For your safety and security, our system will flag any transactions made in areas that are out of the norm for your typical card usage. It may also shut your card off if it thinks there is fraudulent activity on your card. Avoid being on vacation, or traveling for work and potentially not having access to your card by simply filling out a Travel Notification here.
We will let our system know when you will be using your card(s) in new or different places, so you will not run into any issues, but still have all of the safety and security you always have with us. Please contact us with any questions.