Sometimes to get the perfect home, you’ve got to build it. And we’re happy to say that we provide financing for that.
- Competitive Rates
- Fast Decisions
- Local Service and Processing
- Pay interest only during construction
- Favorable construction period available
- Draw-system: money released as construction progresses
- Checks cut directly to suppliers/contractor for convenience
- Plan designed to save you money
- Rolls into permanent mortgage upon completion
- One-time closing saves money on closing costs
- Available on modular homes
Conventional loans must meet Fannie Mae Guidelines; maximum loan amount for conventional loans is $484,350.00, Jumbo loans $750,000. All property financed with TRUE Community must be owner occupied, no investment or rental property allowed. Conventional loans over 80% LTV must have Mortgage Insurance and are required to escrow for Mortgage Insurance, Homeowners Insurance and Property Taxes. Rates and APRs may vary depending on loan details, such as loan amount, loan-to-value, your credit, property type, purpose (purchase or refinance with cash-out vs. no cash-out), occupancy (owner occupied or second home) and points paid. Rates are subject to change without notice. You will need to speak to one of our loan officers to obtain a specific quote or to lock a rate.
Borrowers must be of legal age to apply for a loan.