So it’s time to buy! Or you want to refinance. Whatever the scenario, we can help make your homeownership dream come true.
Learn about purchasing a home, working with a lender, using budget calculators and other home-buying topics.
- Competitive Rates
- Free Pre-Approval
- Refinancing Available
After a long day, it's a great feeling to kick your feet up in your own place. A mortgage loan from TRUE Community makes it all possible. We are proud to have the lowest closing costs in Mid Michigan and the low rates to match. Already own a home? Existing homeowners can benefit by refinancing their existing loan with us. You could potentially reduce your monthly payment significantly.
Begin Your Homebuying Journey
Apply today for a home mortgage!
Check Your Information
To view your up-to-date Mortgage info, use eStatus Connect!
See Our Rates
Looking for the numbers? We're proud of our low rates — check them out.
- Competitively low rates for a home purchase or refinance
- Available for a primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Non-conforming loans
- And more
- Lowest closing costs in Mid-Michigan area
- Prompt closing; typically within 4 weeks
- Online access to your existing mortgage
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Customized, friendly service from our experienced lending team
- Local decision-making and processing right here in Mid-Michigan
- In-house servicing — your mortgage stays at TRUE Community Credit Union
Conventional First Time Home Buyers Program
- 3% down payment
- Lower PMI and closing costs
- Great for low to moderate incomes
- Credit scores as low as 620
- Low down payment
- Expanded credit guidelines
- Ideal for first time home buyers
VA - Veteran Administration
- No down payment
- Lower fees
- Must be a Veteran or active military
USDA - Rural Development
- No down payment
- Must purchase in qualifying rural areas
- Reduced mortgage insurance premiums
- Scores as low as 640
Great news! You may now view your real estate loan information online and at your convenience.
View items like:
- Mortgage history
- Current balance
- Escrow account
- Payment information
- And more
Conventional loans must meet Fannie Mae Guidelines; maximum loan amount for conventional loans is $548,250.00 , Jumbo loans $750,000. All property financed with TRUE Community must be owner occupied, no investment or rental property allowed. Conventional loans over 80% LTV must have Mortgage Insurance and are required to escrow for Mortgage Insurance, Homeowners Insurance and Property Taxes. Rates and APRs may vary depending on loan details, such as loan amount, loan-to-value, your credit, property type, purpose (purchase or refinance with cash-out vs. no cash-out), occupancy (owner occupied or second home) and points paid. Rates are subject to change without notice. You will need to speak to one of our loan officers to obtain a specific quote or to lock a rate.
Borrowers must be of legal age to apply for a loan.