Buckle up for your next adventure in Michigan — or beyond! We will help you get behind the wheel of a new or used vehicle.
- Competitive Rates
- Fast Decisions
- Local Service and Processing
Have you already applied for a loan and want to check the status?
If the decision is approved, please wait for your TRUECCU Loan officer
to contact you for any documentation needed.
If the loan is denied, your loan officer will contact you to discuss in detail.
- Competitively low rates for new or used vehicles
- Refinance vehicles financed elsewhere to potentially lower your rate
- Free pre-approvals for extra buying power when negotiating
- Indirect lending available on-site at a number of local dealerships
- Local decision-making and processing right here in Mid-Michigan
- Customized, friendly service from our experienced lending team
For added convenience, get a TRUE Community auto loan at the dealership! Indirect lending is available at the following local dealerships:
It's often advisable to start looking for a vehicle loan before you start looking for cars.
When you're looking for a vehicle loan, keep in mind that three factors determine the cost of borrowing:
An annual percentage rate (APR) for the financing charge
The period of the loan, or its duration
The principal, or the sum borrowed
Find out what a car loan will cost you
Borrowers must be of legal age to apply for a loan.