We have a HUGE passion for serving members, the community, and each other!
Part of our culture is to ensure we are providing the best service to our members as possible, as well as providing products that help cultivate legacy defining moments in writing a life story that stretches beyond your imagination. This requires us to stay true to our value - two-way feedback graciously welcomed and respectfully given. In order to do this, we use avenues such as:
- Social Media
- Member Surveys
- Email Surveys
- Focus Groups
- Member Feedback Cards in all of our lobbies
- And more!
If you ever see communication from us asking your opinion in any of these forms, it's because we care about what you think. Let us know how we're doing! We appreciate and thank you for your time in helping us be who you need us to be for you.
Because we have a HUGE passion for our community, we like to give back in a HUGE way.
Donation, Sponsorship, Event Requests
Have a cause or event coming up and want TRUE Community to be a part of it? Great! And, thank you for thinking of us.
For donation requests, fill out this form:
Weekly Dress Downs
Here at TRUE Community Credit Union, we have a team of our employees choose local charities and causes to support by having staff pay to wear jeans on Fridays. The staff pays $3 to be comfortable in jeans for the day and those funds go to the charity of choice for that week!
Interested in having us consider your organization/cause for a dress down? Contact our Marketing team at (517)784-7101.
We were awarded Top Workplace by the Detroit Free Press for 5 years running! This award is determined by the results of an internal employee survey. Each year, employees are asked to take a survey asking questions about
2019 Community Report Card
- 54,628 members trusting the credit union with their moments
- $1,004,564.84 given back to members through an Interest Rebate and Bonus Dividend
- 1,069 classroom presentations, seminars, and financial education events
- 17,262 students and neighbors reached with free financial education and resources
- 52 coworkers lifted up by our Caring People team that provides for employee hardships
- 91 nominations received for outstanding service for our Employee Recognition Program
- $33,527 personal donations by Team members to support local charities
- 507 kindergarteners enrolled in the first year of our Jackson Saves program
- 6 years in a row of being named Top Workplace by the Detroit Free Press
- 1,313 years of combined experience among Team
- $277,521.05 paid in giving corporate donations, sponsorships, and community initiatives
- 180 Bomb Pops enjoyed by our crazy-smart team members to celebrate National Bomb Pop Day