TRUE Community Credit Union has made it a priority to provide you with the most up-to-date resources at your fingertips, so you can manage your finances from your computer, anytime!
You can pay your bills, check account balances, make transfers, and much more with our free online banking and bill pay service. Signing up is easy!
Beginning January 20, 2020, there will be an added security measure with your Online Banking.
Currently, you login to Online Banking with your username, password, and security question, and are able to access all areas of Online Banking with no further action needed. Beginning on January 20, there will be a few areas in Online Banking that will require you to enter a one-time passcode to move forward.
How it Works
- You will log in to Online Banking like you normally would. Once you have attempted to access one of the areas in Online Banking that requires a passcode, you will be given delivery method options for the passcode.
- The areas that will require a one-time passcode include:
- User Profile
- Bill Pay (with the exception of business members)
- Any member-to-member transfer greater than $5000
- Any credit transfer greater than $5000 (even if transferring within your own account)
- You will choose a delivery method for the passcode through either phone call, email, or text.
- Once you receive the passcode, you will enter it on Online Banking and you will be redirected to the area you were attempting to access.
- Please make sure all of your contact information is current with us.
- Give us a call at (517) 784-7101, or toll free at (800) 554-7101 to update your phone number, email address, and other contact information.
- Having your contact updated with us is necessary for this added measure of security so that the one-time passcode can be sent to the correct contact. It also ensures that we are able to communicate important information with you when needed.
- This added measure of security with Online Banking was done with the safety and security of our members in mind.
- We are attempting to eliminate any chances of fraud related to your account and Online Banking.
- This change is being made to protect you and your money.
Additionally, if you are currently a sub-user on an account with Online Banking, you will be required to add your own email address and telephone number. This will begin January 7, 2020.