Make a payment for your loans or transfer funds from other financial institutions with options to use your debit card, account, or routing number through Online Web Pay.
Pay in Person
Visit a branch locations or a CO-OP shared branch
To find a CO-OP shared branch near you, click here
To find a list of TRUE Community Credit Union Branch locations and hours click here
You can mail a check or money order to 1100 Clinton Rd., Jackson, MI 49202
• We do not offer payment booklets so when mailing in a payment, please include your loan account number for easy reference.
Make a payment by phone, payments can be processed by calling 517-784-7101
• There is a 10.00 fee for an over the phone payment with a representative.
WebPay is a free online service for payments using a debit card or a checking/savings account
ACH (automatic monthly transfers from another financial institution):
Setting up a recurring Automatic payment is a free service completed by filling out an ACH form request.
To obtain the form, please call us at 517-784-7101 or stop into a branch to complete.
Transfers through Mobile App and Online Banking:
Payments can be made in the form of transfers within your online account. There, you can choose to transfer from your checking or savings to make a payment on your TRUE Community Loan.
- Transfers can also be set up automatically to pull by selecting; monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly in the frequency option while completing your transfer.
- When transferring to a TRUE Community loan on a separate account, select the Member to Member options under transfer.
Steps for making Mortgage Payments through Mobile App and Online Banking:
1. Log into Mobile App or Online Banking
2. Select "Transfers" then "Transfer Funds"
3. Under the "From" drop-down, select the account that you want your funds to come from
4. Under the "To" drop-down, select "MTG Computer Pay"
5. Enter the amount to be transferred
6. Click "Done" and "Submit"
You will see the transferred funds in the s0060 - s0069/MTG Computer Pay account. Have no fear, once we have completed our end-of-day processes, those funds will be applied directly to your mortgage