TRUE Community Credit Union takes pride in providing financial education resources for members of all ages. Below are a few of the resources we provide to help make managing your financial matters a breeze.
Budget Planning Documents
Community Assistance Loan
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. In cases of layoff, at least 12 months of service with the employer required. Up to one paycheck or $1,000, whichever is greater, not to exceed $3,500. Max $1,000 for members with at least 3 months but less than 1 year of employment. For permanent business closures, a max of $1,000 for 12 months at 0% may be granted. Some additional restrictions may apply. Contact CP Federal Credit Union for complete details at 800-554.7101. TRUE Community Credit Union reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time. Membership eligibility guidelines apply.
TRUE Community Credit Union is ready to serve and assist those impacted by an unexpected loss of income due to a business closure or layoff. We are offering loan solutions, skip-a-pay options, and fee refunds for new and current members impacted by these unexpected life moments
- 5% APR
- 12-month term
- Borrow up to one pay check's wages
- Skip-a-Pay fees waived for the first 2 months
- Offer available for qualified current & new members
- For permanent business closures, a max of $1,000 for 12 months at 0% APR may be granted.
Skip-a-Pay - Fees will be waived on all eligible loans for the first 2 months.
Click here to learn about eligibility and to complete the form.
In the instance of an account overdraft, we will reimburse NSF fees that may be incurred on a case by case basis as requested by members affected by an unexpected loss of income.
Free Financial Counseling
If you need assistance as a result of an unexpected loss of income, call our financial partner GreenPath Financial Wellness at 1-877-337-3399. GreenPath counselors are available Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (EST), Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.To learn more, see their information below.
Not a Member?
Join today! Click here to learn more about eligibility and joining the TRUE Community family.
TRUE Community Credit Union is proud to partner with Banzai to provide a variety of free learning tools all about different financial topics that matter to you! Learning about financial topics has never been so fun! With these tools, you can read topic related articles, use different calculators, check out coaching sessions, and take courses on different financial topics.
Some of the topics you can dive into include:
- Life Changes
- Borrowing & Credit
- Running a Business
- & More!
Why wait? Take control of your money today and sign up for your Banzai courses HERE.
- Free counseling sessions to members
- Financial education
- Free articles/brochures/webinars/etc.
- Debt management plans (member covered fee)
- Financial counselor on-site at Spring Arbor
Each month, most people spend 10 percent more money than they make. Now there is a smarter way to manage your money. BudgetSmart is an easy-to-use software tool designed to help you manage money more effectively.
Use BudgetSmart to:
- Determine how you want to spend your income
- Track how you are actually spending your income
- Learn how to adjust areas where you are overspending
- Determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget
When logging in, the Institution ID is "CPFCU" and the Password is "MIO1041".
Curious about your credit rating? Purchase your 3-in-1 Credit Profile and get your information in seconds from all 3 national agencies, via TransUnion.