Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have attempted to provide resources to you, our members, that were/are impactful and helpful during these unprecedented times. We will continue to keep you informed of any new information that comes to our attention.
Access your account anytime with our remote services
- Online Services at trueccu.com
- Teller24 Audio Access at (517)784-5669 or (800)252-4831
- Online account access “TRUECCU” mobile app & remote check deposit
- Check balances
- View cleared checks
- Make loan payments
- Apply for loans
- Online account opening
*The SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan is done completely through the U.S. Small Business Administration, not TRUECCU. Please see the above links for more information and to apply.
The United Way of Jackson County and the Jackson Community Foundation are bringing the community together with the COVID-19 Response Fund. This fund will help with local relief efforts to help struggling families in Jackson.
For more information, or to donate, go to: http://uwjackson.org/covid-19-relief-fund-launched-to-support-efforts-for-local-residents/
What is your credit union doing?
TRUE Community Credit Union's greatest assets are the members we serve and our team members that make that happen. Your financial and personal well-being is important to us, and we want to share with you the steps TRUE Community is taking in the wake of the Coronavirus.
- TRUE Community Credit Union is continuously monitoring the information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and trusted sources on national and local levels.
- We have preparedness and business continuity plans in place.
- We increased our cleaning services with an enhanced focus on high-touch areas.
- We are making available increased supplies of hand sanitizer and wipes for members and employees.
- We are continuously updating our team members, closely monitoring the health of our employees, and enforcing precautions to minimize exposure.
Stay safe, and join us in the practices below in order to keep our community healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth if you have to cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are sick; please use our remote access channels vs. visiting a branch location.
- Avoid close contact with others (recommended distance is 6’ from individual displaying symptoms).
- Stay informed by visiting
TRUE Community Credit Union is proud to partner with Banzai to provide a variety of free learning tools all about different financial topics that matter to you! Learning about financial topics has never been so fun! With these tools, you can read topic related articles, use different calculators, check out coaching sessions, and take courses on different financial topics.
Some of the topics you can dive into include:
- Life Changes
- Borrowing & Credit
- Running a Business
- & More!
Why wait? Take control of your money today and sign up for your Banzai courses HERE.
Affected by COVID-19? Free financial counseling can help.
As COVID-19 spreads in the U.S., people all over the country are beginning to feel its financial ripple effect. If you or a loved one has been financially impacted by the COVID-19 virus, our partners at GreenPath Financial Wellness can help.
A national non-profit, GreenPath offers judgment-free-counseling and advice (free-of-charge) to people facing debt and other issues.
Whether you are experiencing a temporary disruption to your paycheck, a longer-term income loss from layoff or job loss, or are just worried about your financial future, GreenPath’s NFCC-certified counselors will walk through your whole financial picture and help you identify options that can relieve stress, and make it easier to bounce back.
For those dealing with debt, GreenPath can also help you to explore options that may be available to you through your creditors as a response to the COVID-19 crisis, such as reduced late fees or waived penalties.
Counseling from GreenPath is free and 100% confidential.
To get started, call 1-877-337-3399 or request an appointment online using their call request form.
For additional COVID-19 financial wellness resources, visit GreenPath’s COVID-19 resource page.